Nonphysical energy is the basis for life. It fuels our body, mind and spirit. Energy forms our breath and blood, it fuels our existence. This nonphysical energy is circulated through our aura, or Human Energy Field and made available to us for life.
As children, most of us learned to manage this energy from our parents, siblings, extended family, or other primary care givers. That information and ability is transferred genetically, and we absorb it subconsciously as well, beginning in the womb. Later we have teachers, friends and others who greatly influence our ability to run and manage energy. And that is as it should be. However, there are much more efficient ways to do this than most of us have learned.
Energy Play is a series of exercises designed to streamline our process, to make the most of the amazing vehicle we call the human energy field or aura. There are certain basic actions we can easily take to reclaim our energy, to have greater access to our power to manifest, and to fully adapt our aura into the profoundly healthy vehicle it was created to be.
At first you may need to practice them frequently. As you do, your aura remembers and begins to consistently support your desire for health. As you progress, the body/mind naturally assumes the healthiest stance, and these ways of being replace the earlier form.
Calling Your Energy Back
Our personal energy is involved in every thing we are and do. Family, home, career, friends and social activities, all require us to give and hopefully receive energy to and from others. An energy exchange is appropriate at the moment of interaction, and frequently before and after as well. But sometimes it happens that our personal energy gets stuck outside of our field, supporting others, and this is not healthy. Sometimes the energy of others gets stuck in our field creating blockages and negative patterning not of our own making. So the first and one of the most important aspects of energy management is to get to know your own energy. Learn to release energy that is not yours back to it’s source, and claim what is rightfully yours.
1) Sit quietly and relax, taking some slow deep breaths.
2) Imagine that you have a radio tower or antenna extending from the top of your head.
3) This tower is now sending out a tone to all of your lost or forgotten energy to return to you. This tone is like a dog whistle and you can actually verbally tone a note of your choice, or just think it.
4) Say, “I now call all of my energy back to myself, through my Higher Self, to be cleansed, neutralized, purified, and released to me as needed.
5) See streams of energy coming back to you through the tower on your head.
6) Now mentally scan your own energy field. Ask that any pockets of foreign energy will light up. Sometimes you may see or a sense a picture of the individual to whom the energy belongs, other times you will just identify a patch of energy that you know is not yours.
7) Send any foreign energy away by gently brushing with the hand and pushing it out of the field. Do so with love and forgiveness, and no judgment if possible.
8) Now call a field of golden light to yourself. See the golden light surrounding you, permeating your energy field and filling any empty spaces with love and light.
9) Intend that the golden light surround and protect your aura at all times.