Are you a Reiki Master Teacher or Arts Master Practitioner who is ready to upgrade into the new energies?
In 2014 William Rand created a new system of Reiki; combining his established Karuna Reiki with the new powerful energies of Holy Fire. This became Holy Fire Karuna® Reiki, a new way of teaching Reiki Master that strengthened and empowered the new Reiki Masters in a different way than ever before.
Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master can be learned in a couple of different formats. Together the program is 3 full days of Reiki and meditation. It can also be broken down into 2 separate classes, Karuna Reiki Master and Usui Holy Fire Reiki Master. This path is a little less intense, and allows the students to process these powerful new energies a little more slowly.
Theresa is now offering Holy Fire Karuna Reiki in both formats, to best accomodate the different needs of her students. Holy Fire Karuna® Reiki Master will be available as a 3 day intensive or Karuna® and Usui Holy Fire Reiki® Master as two separate classes.
To find out more about specific dates check the calandar or contact Theresa directly.
What is Usui Holy Fire® Reiki Master?
You must be a Reiki Master or certified Arts Practitioner to take the class, but you do not have to have taken Karuna. The Karuna portion will be offered again at a later date.
The attunements are different than what you are used to in Traditional Reiki. They are called ignitions and are formed of a direct relationship between the student and spirit without a human intermediary. There are 3 ignitions which are preformed once a day for 3 days.
The class is 3 parts:
Friday Nite is the Introduction and Pre-ignition, Saturday and Sunday afternoons will contain the ignitions and the bulk of the class.
The cost of the class is $199. To pre-register $50 will hold your space.
What is Karuna® Reiki?
This information is derived from “The Book on Karuna Reiki,” by Laurelle Shanti Gaia.
* Karuna Reiki is a healing energy that assists us in awakening to Universal Compassion.
* Universal or Unconditional Compassion is a stream of energy, as is unconditional love.
* While compassion is the desire to alleviate another’s suffering, Universal compassion assists in the alleviation of the illusion of suffering for all beings.
* Compassion is a state of consciousness that when combined with energy, has great transformational power.
* Karuna Reiki is the energy of compassion in action, so it teaches us to have more compassion for ourselves as well as others.
* It helps to merge the higher and lower selves.
* Karuna helps us to develop trust in ourselves and in our Divine Guidance.
* Karuna is powerful, gentle and quick.when combined with energy, has great transformational power.
* Karuna helps us to align with the Divine Universal Plan.
* The Karuna symbols help us to develop awareness of the parts of our personality that have been blocking us, and help us to accept, love and heal those shadows within our personality.
* Karuna Reiki takes many different forms. It can feel like intense heat, ice, wind, electrical impulses, vibration, humming, or gentle pulsations. Karuna always takes the perfect form.
*Karuna seems to touch an issue, bring the energetic essence of the issue to the surface, and then with the recipients permission it is transformed into pure light and released.
* Karuna can facilitate the healing of cellular memory.
* Although Karuna facilitates healing, it does not “do” the healing. Karuna energy simply assists by reflecting information to the body’s systems and allows healing to take place from within the person.